It’s our first podcast since we set up the new studio! Too bad we didn’t really get to use it…
- We had hoped that we’d be able to use Jen’s current podcasting headset with our mixer, but it didn’t work.
- I bought a new desk! And it was a bit of an ordeal getting it from the store to the house and then setup.
- We had to move a big, heavy glass display case out of the studio room. It turned out to be not really all that bad.
- L-shaped desks. Mine is real. Jen’s is fake.
- I learned some valuable lessons about trusting the manual when it comes to something like building a desk.
- We saw Shatner’s World here in San Luis Obispo. We really enjoyed the show.
- I’m planning on getting a new stand for my iMac that’ll help me to see the computer better.
- I have a guitar near my desk now!
- My new desk has good spaces for the mixer and headphone distribution amp.
Thank you for listening! Leave us a comment below. Or send an e-mail to info(at)nomarket(dot)org. Also, follow No Market on Twitter.
Click the play button below to experience this desk-tastic journey now!