Its time for an early Sunday show!
- I recorded this one kinda early. Jen was still sleeping. Also, she’s very busy this week with her writing work.
- We got our first voice mail! And it was from lady race car driver Danica Patrick!
- Jen received a letter in the mail from a lawyer. If you want to send us a letter (or something else that’s cool), here’s the address:
P.O. Box 15526
SLO, CA 93406
- I read an article about how our favorite (sorta) new grocery store chain, Fresh & Easy, is probably gonna close.
- I covered another article about a guy who’s going to have a Romney-Ryan tattoo removed from his face. (That reminded me of the Zune tattoo guy.)
- The frog that you might’ve heard in the background of our last episode is still out there. We’ve named him “Toad Croakrane.”
- As another aside to the Romney-Ryan tattoo head guy, I was reminded of the guy who sold advertising space on his forehead.
- I commented on an article about a plane that crashed in Chicago 40 years ago. (Here’s the Tumblr post that lead me to this story.)
- Today’s song of the day is “Do You Hear” by Cub Scouts:
Listen to this song thru our ongoing Spotify playlist.
- Jen and I appeared as guests on Erk FM episode 300. Go listen to it! Also, be sure to check out the holiday music advent calendar Jen has put together.
We’d be so happy if you left us a comment below! Or e-mail us: info(at)nomarket(dot)org. Sign up for our newsletter and get exclusive content! Be sure to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or RSS. And remember to follow No Market on Twitter.
Click the play button below to hear this podcast right now!