It’s a Sunday solo show.
- The weather was beautiful today here in California, with a nice breeze blowing in off of the Pacific Ocean. Those winds will carry all of that pure, fresh ocean air over the rest of the continent, where it’ll eventually be fouled up by the rest of the country’s carbon emissions. Also, jetpack raptors with freeze rays.
- I gave an update on my NaPodPoMo progress. (I’ve been keeping track.)
- I talked about how there probably won’t be any more mixtape episodes for awhile.
- I talked about an idea I have for a new music podcast. I got a tweet earlier today from Erk. He thinks I should do my own music podcast.
- I would like to do more live shows and I’d really like to add some cameras to the mix.
- I signed up No Market Radio for podcast statistics thru Blubrry.
- I played a clip from this video of Neil deGrasse Tyson debunking the 2012 “end of the world” thing:
- Matt said he listens to our podcast and Coast to Coast AM. Coast to Coast is weird.
- I had some comments on a recent discussion I listened to that included one of the producers of the Adam Carolla podcast.
If you leave a comment below, you will be our greatest fan 4ever! If you don’t want to do that, then send us an e-mail: info(at)nomarket(dot)org. Subscribe to the podcast in either iTunes or RSS. Follow us on Twitter.
Click the play button below to get freeze ray’d now!