Welcome to No Market Radio episode 7! Here’s what it be:
- I recorded this show while Jen was still sleeping so it’s just me. I talked a little about my job and how I had to work earlier in the day. I don’t always work weekends, and my employer is nice about pushing the fact. Unlike this:
- I have ideas. Like starting a web hosting company for creatives and/or other small operations.
- I had lunch today at Cool Cat Cafe. A nice waitress gave me part of a chocolate milkshake that I didn’t order. The milkshake isn’t really good for my diet but it was good to drink.
- I added Google Analytics to the No Market website. I don’t really know what to make of the statistical information so far. Regardless, this article I posted about a drunk city council candidate has had the most page views.
- I played the song “Pay Off” by O’Spada:
Find this song as part of our ongoing Spotify playlist.
- I like Spotify but the service has caused its fair share of controversy. I’d like to do a show in the future about Spotify and would love to have a guest on who has any kind of strong opinion about Spotify, pro or con. Contact us if you’re interested!
- As a followup to the article I mentioned earlier, that same drunk guy has been arrested. Also, a guy got stabbed to death for being in a laundromat at the wrong time.
- I’ve spent a lot of time trying to reposition my iMac to make it easier for me to see. I haven’t found a setting yet that I’m happy with.
- We haven’t had daily No Market Radios for NaPodPoMo but I still have had enough total ‘casts on my own to stay in the game.
Click the play button below to get castified right now!