Welcome to the first episode of No Market Radio! Here’s what we talked about during this episode.
- It’s November, and that means NaPodPoMo; 30 podcasts in 30 days. I’m officially doing NaPodPoMo this year but Jen isn’t. This doesn’t automatically mean that there’ll be 30 No Market Radio’s this month, but it’s possible.
- We’re still in the process of moving the old Inside My Head podcast site over to the new No Market site. Some of the holdup is because Jen likes to print her websites out onto paper. I have doubts about the sustainability of this practice.
- Yesterday was Halloween. In accordance, we went on a walking tour of a local cemetery. We learned a lot about San Luis Obispo history, as well as some of the people who helped to shape it. Also, Jen found some ghosts.
- After the cemetery tour, we went home and watched some Halloween-type movies. The first was Land Of The Dead. The second one was From Dusk Till Dawn. We reviewed both films.
- Capping off our Halloween recap, we talked about an apartment fire that happened across the street from where we live.
- Before wrapping up the show, we played the song “32nd Street” by The Hollyfelds:
Leave us a comment below, or send us an e-mail at info(at)nomarket(dot)org. We’d love to hear from you! You can also follow No Market on Twitter. You can also subscribe to the podcast via RSS or iTunes.
Click the play button below to listen to this episode right now!